Zombie Movie Marathon
Date(s) - October 19, 2012
6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Ijams presents: A Night of the Undead filled with movies, music, food and more.
Get your Zombie fix and support Ijams at the same time!
Featuring: Night of the Living Dead (1968) and Shaun of the Dead (2004) and 4 Zombie Shorts from the Knoxville Horror Fest!
Tickets $10.00. Available in advance at: Brownpapertickets.com
The movies start at 7:30 pm, but the undead fun starts at 6:00!
6:00 pm: Gates open
- Food by Savory and Sweet Food Truck and Farm to Taco will be available as well as popsicles from Pop Culture
- Sawworks Beer and cider
- S’mores Bar will be open as well as other movie snacks and drinks.
- Inayan School of Eskrima will be doing Zombie Defense Techniques
- Knoxville Horror Film Fest will have a booth
- Threads of the Dead will be selling zombie attire
- Zombie Photo Booth will be up and running.
6:30 pm: L.A.I.T.H will begin playing
7:15 pm: Thriller Dancers from the Greg Carney Project will perform
7:30 pm: Fire Hooping performance
7:35pm: Zombie Shorts begin and will continue into Night of the Living Dead
9:30 pm: Intermission- Fire hooping performance
9:35 pm: Two more zombie shorts and Shaun of the Dead
(Note: Times are approximate and subject to change)